Friday, May 27, 2011

Forbitten Love - Chapter 2

the sun is rising this has been the longest night of my life
i never thought i could love someone
so much.

I always pass out when I'm in transition
i guess it's better that way


In a few days i will be married to my true love and i will
be happy.


"let's take a stroll in the garden"
"oh it's gorgeous"

"I'm glad you like it soon it will be yours"

"I hope you like the surprise i gave you?"

"y-yes i love it, you didn't have to go threw all this trouble"

"Yes i did"


"meet me inside in Ten minuets do not be late"


"Luca i want you to make sure no one disturbs me and Magnus"

"Yes my lady i will stand guard no one will enter"
"Good you have always been a loyal friend"

I take my life

and give it to you

to connect us

in a way that

Nothing ever can get us apart because

I am yours and now you are mine.
LOVE IS WHAT BINDS US

"I am sorry i must leave you"

                                                                  "wh-------------"


"why does she always leave? leave me when i need her
the most when i want her the most"

I left to late the sun is set

I have to drag myself to the water.
HURRY....

That was close


TODAY HAS BEEN THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY

OF MY LIFE

2 comments:

  1. I loved this post but I think you should say who said what was written below the picture. For example, at first I didn't know who said "meet me inside in Ten minuets do not be late" because it didn't say: '"meet me inside in Ten minuets do not be late" Eliza said' or 'Eliza:"meet me inside in Ten minuets do not be late"'. It's just a suggestion. :) Other than that, amazing post!

    ReplyDelete