Tuesday, June 28, 2011

VAMPIRE 5,6,7,8,9 AND 10

"This is where he said we would find him"

"Top Floor?"

"I guess so, we will soon find out"

"Someone is coming I can hear them"

"There are...'Sniff'... 1 male...'sniff'... and 2 females."




"Here they come."




"OK so lets split up, I will go this way with Pheonix
and Renfield you go that way."


"Nothing."

"He must have known we were coming"

"Look they left a pot on!"
"Well, we know that they aren't far."

"Me and Sapphire didn't find anything, did you?"

"No!"
"How could he have left so fast? This is ridiculous!"

"You won't get far Magnus!!!"





"I'm sorry please just hear me out, Nothing happened."

"I don't buy that for 1 second, You knew what you
were doing"

"Lindsay I told you there is NOTHING going on!"
"I'm sick of your LIES I'm leaving."


AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

"What was that did you hear that?"
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH
"Come on, don't just stand there lets take a look."

"OMG"

"Clean it up, don't want our new family members to escape."

"Hmmmm this new cell we built can hold a lot of people.
Good. I need to build the family up faster, someone,
and I don't know who, has started to realize what I am doing."

They all sleep so peacefully

Not knowing what will happen next

That their lives as they knew them are

OVER

And now they are part of my family

And in this family we
DIE
for each other

"You know what to do but this time keep their clothes.
We can't risk throwing them out."

"Just make sure that they are all prepared."

"How do you mean?"

"Woken up ready to receive the fruit"

"This is a fruit that is known but to few. If you wish
to live you will have to consume one."

"It's up to you.
DIE
or
LIVE.
Your choice"












"They chose right master!!"
"Of course they did. No one wants to Die."








"Welcome to my family. Soon you will be given the
chance to live on your own in a sort-of halfway house.
You will live together under the watchful eye of Jarret,
he will be your mentor."

Nolan Parks
Vampire 5

Rina Darwin
Vampire 6

Hannah Cloan
Vampire 7

Chad Dans
Vampire 8

Lindsay Shine
                                                                        Vampire 9

Hal Goodall
Vampire 10



THANK YOU TO ALL THE SUPPORTERS OF THIS BLOG.
DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT MAGNUS'S STORE FOR HIS SHIRTS
THEY REALLY ARE TO DIE FOR!

2 comments: