Sunday, August 21, 2011

Vampire 15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23 and 24

"Hmmmm, where is that spell???. I swore I saw it in here
a couple years ago..."

"FOUND IT!!!!"

WISHES OF MIGHT
WISHES OF FRIGHT
LET ME SEE MY FOE TONIGHT!
(Well,today.)



"I see you have FAILED ME!!"

"Master I promise we will get him next time. He will
feel your wrath."

"NO, YOU WILL FEEL MY WRATH!"
BANG

"M..MASTER PLEASE, I WILL NOT FAIL YOU."

"You already have."
BANG

"WHY.... WHY DO YOU DO THIS?
WHAT DOES KILLING HER DO TO HELP YOU?"

"Here is a little surprise I picked up for you."

"It will help you out."

"Oh Thank you so much! (shakes) What is it?"
"It is keys to your new house you and your family will
live there."

"Well I guess this is goodbye Magnus. Thank you for everything."


"You're welcome."


"Splendora! It is good to see you back to your old self."
"Yes I agree Sir, it is."
"What have you found out about those Hunters?"

"Well sir at the moment..... Nothing.
I need to work on my spells I'm a little rusty."

"Oh ok then, that gives me time to hunt."

"Yes it does, You go hunt and I will go work
on some spells."

"Ok I'll be back in a bite."
(hahahaha, get it? Bite ;) )






"So we have someone who want's to play."



"Well this is a little easier than usual."

"They will soon be my family. How exciting for them."





"Listen up. If you do not eat this fruit I have so
generously given you, you will die."

"Your choice."



AS THEY SLEEP

THE TOXINS IN THE FRUIT CHANGE THEM

CHANGE THEM INTO
CREATURES OF THE NIGHT

INTO FAMILY

INTO FRIENDS

NOW THEY WILL LIVE
FOREVER

"Welcome to my family. Any questions?"

VAMPIRE 15
Olive Kipling

VAMPIRE 16
Alexander French
VAMPIRE 17
Bart Hammer
VAMPIRE 18
Saul Schimitt
VAMPIRE 19
Wayne Bumble
VAMPIRE 20
Mick Situp
VAMPIRE 21
Valentine Frye
VAMPIRE 22
Diana Jones
VAMPIRE 23
Moxie Logan
VAMPIRE 24
Jhonny Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment