Friday, October 7, 2011

Forbitten Love Chapter 5

"Archer, what are you doing here?"

"I heard there was a wedding, i wanted to be here to see you
throw away your life"

"Who told you about the wedding?!"

"Splendora, Splendora is the one who told me you are not
the only one that she talks to"

"SPLENDORA!!!"

"Pan what are you doing here?"

"Someone told me a witch by the name of Splendora,
Turned a Certain Royal ....Magnus into a Monster!"

"So what if i did, he is under control, He just needs time.
Time to figure out how to control himself!"

"That is why i have come, you need my help! One witch
is strong but two, are stronger. We can help him together." 

"I cannot Deal with you right now!, Ms Eliza needs me to
help her with her wedding dress"

"I will Deal with you Later!"

"What do you think splendora?. Do you think it looks
alright?"

"Yes Eliza i think it suits you perfectly"

"Are you positivly sure he will like it?"

"Yes Eliza i do i think you look ravishing, absolutly
Stunning"

"I am getting married!"

2 comments: